Several things may
cause this problem.
1. You may have inadvertently advanced more than one week beyond where scores have been entered.
advancing to a new week without scores or any information, the program copies
the team rosters for you. If you have previously advanced to this week, the rosters
will not change.
2. You restarted this league from last season and did not go to the menu bar > Utilities > Delete Future Weeks Data feature.
· By going
back to week 1, without restarting the league, you will keep the previous
seasons team rosters and lineups.
Other factors may
contribute to this problem, but these are the most common scenarios.
To resolve the
1. Return to the last week that scores have been
2. Go to the menu bar > Utilities > Delete
Future Weeks Data. This will remove all weeks beyond the current week.
3. You are now ready to advance to the next week to
continue with your weekly duties.