Go to the main menu, click on H)
Scores& Results > 1: Enter Scores
Select a Pair:
· For the Standard and Pro versions, Use the drop down list or the up/down arrows to select the pair of lanes to enter/correct scores, Autoscoring – to verify the imported scores.
Select a Squad:
· Use the top drop down list to select which event to display the
squads to be accessible in the 3rd drop down list. Select any event or Show
· The second drop down list will sort the squads in the 3rd drop
down list by Event, Date & Time or Squad Number.
· Finally, the third drop down list is used to select the squad to
HDCP Game Total:
Toggle the switch to show or hide the per game handicap scores for
each game. (These scores are displayed right after the entered game
· This will display the
Team Name when entering scores for Doubles, Trios and Team events.
· Enter scores for the bowlers on the selected lane.
· Click on the second lane of the pair for access to those bowlers.
(The Home key moves between teams. The Page
Up and Page Down keys on the keyboard can also be used as hot keys to move between lanes.)
Team oriented events, (doubles, trios’, teams); the results screen
will be displayed showing the totals for all scores entered.
When multiple 'teams' are on the same lane, such as doubles, the
listed totals will be for the team the selected bowler is on.
· For example, if the
first two bowlers represent one doubles team, and the 3rd and 4th bowlers represent another doubles team, on the same lane, the displayed results will be based on the selected bowler. Clicking bowler 1 or 2 displays the totals for the first doubles partners and bowler 3 or 4 will display totals for the second doubles partners.
When scores have been entered for all bowlers in a squad, a
padlock will appear on the score entry screen indicating the scores have been
To make changes, click the padlock to unlock the screen and make the
necessary changes. The screen will automatically be locked again when
exiting this screen.