If your league chooses to extend the season, but not bowl over next couple weeks, it's important to think of these as the same way snow closures are handled, by removing the dates to extend the season.
Here is how to handle BLS adjustments:
- Open BLS and then open the league
- Go to Setup > League > Lane Assignments
- Click the first date that will not be bowled so that it is highlighted.
- Click REMOVE DATE button. The dates will then move up, extending the date schedule at the end.
- Repeat as needed.
- Should the extended dates get changed to a different day of the week, those dates can be manually changed.