If your league chooses to cancel the remainder of the season, there are some simple steps to be done.
- Open BLS and then open the league
- Go to Setup > League > Rules
- Change the number of weeks bowled to be the number of weeks that have bowled.
- Close the rules and verify the Lane Assignments
- Go to Reports > Mid/End Season > Final Average Reports and print the final averages to give to the association manager, if a sanctioned league. BLS-2020 also supports emailing the final averages to the association manager.
- Upload the standings to LeagueSecretary.com, if using.
- Go to Reports > Mid/End Season > Bowler/Team Histories to print the histories
- Go to Weekly > Finalize > Standings to print the final standing sheets.