An active team quits during the season and the team name was changed to BYE and the bowlers were dropped. Later in the season, a new team comes in to replace the BYE team. How is this handled to remove the statistics from the prior team?
In the week that the new team will start, do the following:
- Go to Utilities > Add Teams and add 2 teams. It doesn't matter if the answer to reloading the schedule will be done as this is temporary.
- Go to Utilities > Reorder Teams.
- Move the last team to be underneath the old BYE team that will be going away.
- Move the old BYE team that will be going away to the bottom of the list.
- Save the changes
- Go to Setup > Team Rosters and verify that the team # that use to be the BYE team is the new empty team. Then verify that the last team was the old BYE team.
- Remove any players from the old BYE team.
- Go to Utilities > Remove Teams and remove the last two teams.
- Go to Setup > Team Rosters and put the new players on the new team.