When uploading standings, an error, such as a 503 error appears and the standings do not upload.
If this occurs do the following:
- Verify your settings entered into BLS with the settings provided by BPAA.
- Verify your user name is correct
- Verify your password is correct
- Verify the host (server) is correct
- Try the connection. If you continue to get errors, go to step 2.
- Use an FTP program to verify the settings to eliminate BLS as the issue.
- Download the free FileZilla FTP Client from https://filezilla-project.org/download.php?type=client
- Start FileZilla
- At the top of the screen, enter the host, username and password then click QuickConnect
- Below those settings will be a log of what is happening. If the screen reports an error, such as "Response: 530 User cannot log in." then this means that the username/password combination is not correct or that the server name is incorrect. You will need to then contact BPAA Webservices to resolve issues with your account.
- Contact BPAA Webservices and verify that your account info has not changed, such as being reassigned a new server, username and password. We have communicated with BPAA and understand they have been moving several accounts to new servers and have reassigned new credentials, requiring you contact them directly for updated information.