Occasionally, it may be necessary to print blank recap sheets when pre-printed forms are not available. This can be necessary when starting a new league, but actual teams and/or team rosters may not initially be known. The following procedure can be used to print blank Recaps so that the first night's scores can be written down:
1. Open league file. If league does not exist, create a new league. Designate the expected number of teams when configuring the Rules.
2. From the Main Menu, click > Weekly > Print Recaps
3. Un-check Print bowlers' name, Print team names and whatever other team data items not needed.
4. Select single pair of lanes as a test.
5. Print recap form
6. If successful, go back in and select Lanes Used to printout blank forms for all the lanes.