When printing the weekly Standing Sheet, the game and series over average results may not appear under the Weekly or Season High Scores. This is typically due to the fact that the league is not configured to track these results.
To resolve the issue, do the following:
1. Setup > Rules > Special Recognition > Recognized Items by League > The league gives special bowler recognition for the following:
2. Toggle the Switch for Bowling game and series above average to Yes.
3. Click Done
Verify the number of places to show on the Standing sheet by going to the main menu > Weekly > Preview and Print Standing Sheet.
1. Click Print > Change Layout
2. Click on Weekly High Scores
3. Use the arrows to increase or decrease the number of places to show
4. Click Main Menu to return to the Standing Sheet
1. Click on the Setup tab
2. Click on Reports > Standings
3. Click on Weekly High Scores or Season High Scores (or both)
4. Use the arrows to increase or decrease the number of places to show in each one