There are cases where the league votes that a vacant score uses a different handicap than what would normally be calculated. For example:
- Vacant shall use 130 for the score, but use handicap based on a 150 average
- League will use a 90% of 220 for handicap but vacant will use a 150 score with 80% of 200.
To accommodate this, do the following:
- Open BLS
- Open the League
- Select Setup > Rules
- Select the Vacant Players tab in the rules screen
- Change "Use the Other gender columns base and handicap information for VACANTS instead of the gender of the bowler" option to YES
- Enter the vacant scratch score you wish to use in the "OTHER" column for Vacancy score
- Select the Individual Handicaps tab in the rules
- Change the handicap % and Base appropriately.
- Close the rules.