In certain cases, a league may force a score using a different average and handicap for a Vacant score compared to a real bowler.
- Open League
- Setup > League > Rules
- Vacant Players > Vacancy Score Rules
- Change "Use the "Other" gender column's base and handicap information for Vacants" to Yes
- Set the OTHER Vacancy score to the score you wish for the Vacant position
- Individual Handicaps > Basic Individual Handicap Rules
- Set the OTHER handicap % to 100
- Set the OTHER handicap Base to be the number of pins given for handicap + the handicap score. I.E. If the vacant person gets a fixed 45 pins of handicap and the handicap score is 160, then the BASE would be 160+45 = 205.