The program is designed to use the Small Fonts (96dpi) display setting to properly line up text in the program screen. Changing this can result in text being cut off and other appearance problems.
In order to properly display text and buttons consistently with CDE's products as well as various other companies, your display properties must be set to use fonts of size 96 DPI.
To Check/Change your display settings, try the following:
- Right-click over the desktop and select Display Settings
- Use the slider under Change the size of text, apps and other items to 100%.
- Right-click over the desktop and select Screen Resolution
- Select Make Text and other Items Larger or Smaller from the display settings.
- Change the scaling to Smaller (100%) which is 96 DPI
- Open Control Panel from the Start menu in Windows
- Click on Appearance and Personalization.
- Under Display, click on Make text and other items larger or smaller
- Select Smaller - 100% (default)
- Click Apply and Log off Windows when prompted