Checking BLS-2016, version 28.06.03, you can mark which youth bowlers are already certified using the following procedure. It does differ for youth than it does for adults, and I know the methods of certifying youth (which I haven't done in several seasons) have had their complexities.
Doing this won't allow you to track financials, but you can do the following:
- Under the "Certify" menu, choose "League Association Fees" (2015-16 Season)
- In the window that opens, for the first question reading "Will You be entering Financial Information?", set the slider to "No" (will appear red when set).
- With that slider set, another question appears to the right, reading "Certifications". For now, leave that set to "No". Close this window by pressing "ESC" or clicking the "Close" button in the upper left.
- Under the "Certify" menu, choose "Bowler Membership".
- For each bowler as highlighted on the left, once the fee is paid, at the bottom the first slider reads "Bowler is NOT Certified" (in red) and can be set to read "Bowler is Certified" (in amber).
- For each bowler that you set to being certified, the second slider become active and can be set appropriately to "Dues Paid this League" (in amber) or "Dues Already Paid" (in red).
This procedure doesn't allow financial tracking, but it does allow you to mark which bowlers are certified, for the purposes of individual awards, etc. that require certification.
For future support questions, please include the version number of BLS-2016, in the event that there is a software issue. I put the current version at the top of my reply above. When you first launch BLS-2016, this number is in large yellow type at the bottom of the opening screen, or once a league is open, at the top line of that window.
Always check, download, and install the most recent update of your software to ensure that issues may have been corrected.