In the lane assignments, click on week 15. Then click the 1st pair at the top and change to 9-10 and say to change for the remaining weeks.
In week 14, BLS still thinks the lanes start at 1-2, so do the following (which actually you should just make a practice doing all the time):
- After scores have been imported (in your example, lets say week 14), check the scores. (Or if using Pro/Standard, enter by hand)
- Print the standings
- Check for awards
- Print the lane statistics (if needed)
- Advance to next week (15 in your example)
- Print recaps (so that your printing recaps IN the week they are bowling for)
- Export to the scoring system (If AutoScoring).
CDE Software Staff
Remember to always make sure you've downloaded and installed the most current update to see if issues experienced have been corrected.