We're doing some testing with the foundation of BLS-2016 for some additional Windows 10 improvements as well as some other general bug fixes. While we officially do not support Windows XP SP3, BLS-2016 has appeared to function as designed and we would like to to see if these foundation changes completely break compatibility.
We are looking for a few customers that specifically run BLS-2016 on Windows XP SP3 or Server 2003 (or have access to a Windows XP SP3 or Server 2003 computer to test with).
We are looking for a few volunteers that meet the following criteria and are willing to help test:
- Has a BLS-2016 license
- Is running BLS-2016 already in Windows XP or has a Windows XP computer to test with. (Or Server 2003)
- Uses LeagueSecretary.com
- Understands how to backup leagues (we want to make sure you backup leagues before testing)
- Understands how to install a BLS update.
- Understands how to uninstall BLS and Reinstall BLS
- Willing to test the various screens and reports and uploading to LeagueSecretary.com and understand the typical risks of beta testing.
- Report back findings and keep findings confidential between you and CDE only.
If you're willing to help out, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "XP TEST" and put your customer information and program serial number in the body of the email. Once ready, we'll send out instructions to you on how to help us test.
CDE Software Staff
Remember to always make sure you've downloaded and installed the most current update to see if issues experienced have been corrected.