To adjust screen resolution to compatible settings.
Windows gives you three preset choices (100%, 125%, or 150%) for making text, icons, and other items on your screen larger than normal size. This is the quickest and simplest way to change their size. Our software currently requires 100%.
- Open Screen Resolution by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel.
- On the right hand top corner of the screen, click on category and under Appearance and Personalization, clicking Adjust screen resolution.
- Click on advanced settings.
- Click Set custom text size (DPI) in the left pane.
- Click the scale (ruler), drag the setting to 100%, and then click OK. (If you prefer, you can type 100 in the box next to Scale to this percentage of normal size, and then click OK.)
- On the Display screen, click Apply.
To see the change, close all of your programs and then log off of Windows. This change will take effect the next time you log on.
Change your screen resolution